Thursday, April 5, 2012

A delicious new versatile snack from Britannia - Snackuits

A couple of days ago while doing my grocery shopping, I saw very colour and attractive packs of Britannia 50:50 Snackuits, a new product launch by Britannia and bought all three flavours because they looked absolutely yummy. 50:50 Snackuits is a delicious, but healthy snack in three flavours - Swiss Cheese & Chilly, Chinese Hot &Sweet and Italiano Pizza. They are a perfect tea-time or on-the-go snack. They also go well with a chilled lemonade or other drink on hot summer days that we are presently experiencing.

I also got a little adventurous and experimented with toppings and accompanyments that could go with Snackuits and here are some of my suggestion


On the Chinese Hot & Sweet, I topped it with lightly fried paneer pieces and crispy fried spinach.


On the Swizz Cheese and Chilly, I put a topping of finely chopped tomato, spring onion and red capsicum with a dash of salt pepper and lemon juice.


On the Italiano Pizza, I topped it with finely chopped chicken salami, corn and red chilli flakes.

All the three flavours go well with a dipped tarter sauce or even a green coriander chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment